Basic questions about management systems:
1. What is ISO?
Through its members, it brings together experts to share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges.
You'll find our Central Secretariat in Geneva, Switzerland. (source: www.iso.org)
2. How can I get certificate of management system in compliance with ISO?
1. Decision of management to implement management system.
2. Identify the management system – scope, processes, boundaries
3. Prepare necessary documents.
4. Check implemented management system by internal audit.
5. Organization is ready for certification audit, organization is issued a certificate after successful certification audit.
First step is organization´s decision, second up to fourth step is prepared by PRIMS, s.r.o., fifth step is performed by certification organization, which is chosen by the organization. Consulting and certification activities must be independent.
3. For whom is the certificate suitable?
4. Is it possible to implement management system without certification?
5. What is management system?
The asset of management system:
- By defining processes and utilizing quality tools the work is organized and standardized, which is leading to improved and effective processes.
- Each process has its own indicator, which defines performance of the management system. Measuring performance of management system serves as a self-assessment, what is motivation for improving.
- Responsibility for each process and activity is defined, which prevents misunderstanding.
- Management system leads to prevention of nonconformities and defects, improvement of processes => increasing productivity, reducing costs.
- The goal is to increase the quality of products and services => increasing of competitiveness, getting new customers => higher income.
PRIMS, s.r.o. offers online consulitng as well, by filling this form, you can ask questions related to:
• management systems in compliance with ISO standards,
• ISO certification,
• individual articles of standards,
• tools and methods of management systems,
• practical advice on specific cases,
Online consulting is free, designed for questions about basic information, refreshing theoretical knowledge, inspiration for solving specific cases, and up to expert advices. You can also ask for possible cooperation.
How to use the form:
1. Fill in the form with required information.
2. Don’t forget to press “send”.
3. You should receive a confirmation email, when sent.
4. Expect the answer in the shortest possible time.
By submitting this form, I agree with the processing of my personal data in accordance with law no. 122/2013 from collection of Slovak republic laws - on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain acts, for the purpose of online counseling in management systems, to the extent required in the form, and at the same time, I am aware of the authorization to deny this consent, in writing, at any time.